The blade is made of Damascus steel, which has been used for centuries to create some of the most beautiful and durable knives in the world. The steel is formed into 73 layers, each one contributing to the strength and beauty of the blade.
The handle is made from pakka wood, which is prized for its durability and natural beauty. The wood is a somber stag horn, which is strong and elegant. This knife is a must-have for any serious cook or outdoor man. It’s certain to become a cherished family heirloom.
- 3 layers of composite steel with 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well-known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
- 2 Layers SUS410/SUS410 Stainless Steel
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core
- The arc transition at the junction of the blade root and the blade avoids accidental finger touch and cuts during use.
- High-quality Pakka Wood Handle