The raindrop Damascus knife set is the perfect choice for those who want both style and function in their kitchen knives. The blades are made of high-quality Damascus steel with 73 layers, providing excellent durability and sharpness. The handles are made of durable Pakka wood, which is comfortable to hold and provides a firm grip. This knife set includes a Damascus chef’s knife, a bread knife, a slicing knife, a paring knife, and a utility knife, making it perfect for any cooking task.
- 73 layers of composite steel with 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well-known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
- 2 Layers SUS410/SUS410 Stainless Steel
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core
- The arc transition at the junction of the blade root and the blade avoids accidental finger touch and cuts during use.
- High-quality Pakka Wood Handle