73 layers of powder steel make up the beautiful Damascus blade on this knife. The Handle is made of pakka wood, a hardwood that is very smooth and comfortable to grip. This knife is extremely sharp and will make quick work of any Cutting or chopping you need to do in the kitchen. It is also very stylish and would make a great addition to any knife collection.
- 3 layers of composite steel with 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well-known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
- 2 Layers SUS410/SUS410 Stainless Steel
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core
- The arc transition at the junction of the blade root and the blade avoids accidental finger touch and cuts during use.
- High-quality Pakka Wood Handle