Paring an apple has never been easier with the raindrop Damascus knife. With a sleek Damascus blade and a desert ironwood handle, this knife is not only beautiful but also durable and practical. The blade is sharp and easy to control, making it the perfect tool for peeling or chopping fruit and vegetables. The comfortable grip and well-balanced design make it easy to maneuver and handle with precision. Whether you’re a professional chef or a home cook, this knife is an essential tool for your kitchen.
- 67 LAYERS Damascus Steel 10Cr15CoMoV steel.
- Add rare metal cobalt, the blade is hard but not brittle, and it is well-known because of its sharpness.
- Hardness: 60±2HRC.
- 66 Layers 316/316L Stainless Steel.
- 10Cr15CoMoV steel core.
- High-quality nature Rosewood Handle
- Well balanced
- Excellent processing technology–All Details Pursuit of Perfection
- Sharp and Great Knife–Bring A Healthier Food