Looking for a top-quality paring knife that will make light work of all your slicing and dicing needs? Look no further than our Damascus steel 73 layers paring knife!
This superb knife is made from high-quality Damascus steel which gives it incredible strength and durability. The blade has a beautiful wavelike pattern which is created by the process of forge-welding multiple layers of steel together. It’s then acidly etched to bring out the stunning pattern in the metal.
- Overall length: 5 inches
- Blade Material: 73 layers of Damascus steel
- Handle material: Pakka Wood
Care & Tips
- Keep the knife washed and dry after use to avoid rusting
- Store the knives in a sheath or knife box
- Sharpen the knife blade as required to prevent cuts
- Always use a cutting board made of wood
- Honing helps to realign the blade’s edge and should be done regularly.