Table of ContentsToggle
Japanese Craftsmanship Steak knives set 4-Piece
When it comes to steak knives, there is nothing quite like Japanese craftsmanship. The steak knives set 4-Piece from Japanese Craftsmanship is the perfect addition to any steak lover’s kitchen. These beautiful knives are made with quality in mind, and it shows in their construction and design. Each knife is handcrafted from high-quality steel, and the handles are made of durable rosewood. The result is a set of steak knives that are not only built to last, but look great doing it.
Japanese Craftsmanship takes pride in their work, and it shows in this spectacular set of steak knives. If you’re looking for a top-of-the-line set of steak knives that will make dining even more enjoyable,
Blade Quality & Dimension:
- Each SG2 micro-carbide-powder steel blade is finished with katana edge for scalpel-like sharpness.
- Cryodur blade is ice hardened to Rockwell hardness 63 for long-lasting edge retention.
- Using historic Honbazuke method, blade is hand honed to exceptionally sharp 9.5–12 degree angle.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
Handle Design & Quality:
- Beautiful hand-hammered tsuchime finish helps prevent sticking.
- Cocobolo rosewood PakkaWood handle features mosaic pin, red spacers and Miyabi logo end cap
- Cocobolo rosewood PakkaWood handle features mosaic pin, red spacers and Miyabi logo end cap.
- Ergonomic D-shaped handle is comfortable to hold.