The Japanese stainless steel cleaver is a variable and required tool in the kitchen. It has a durable and sharp blade for effortless chopping and mincing. The stainless steel construction makes sure durability and easy repair. The ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip for precise control. This cleaver is very special for professional chefs and home cooks alike.
- Blade material: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- Blade length: 6.5 inch
- Handle length: 5 inch
- Handle material: Rosewood
Care & Tips
- Keep the Cleaver washed and dry after use to avoid rusting
- Store the Cleaver in a sheath or Cleaver box
- Sharpen the Cleaver blade as required to prevent cuts
- Always use a cutting board made of wood
- Honing helps to realign the blade’s edge and should be done regularly.