Carbon Steel Viking Axe
- The axe is hand forged from high carbon steel and features a leather-wrapped handle.
- The axe head is attached to the handle with a wedge, which allows for easy removal if needed.
- The axe comes with an oiled wood sheath that can be worn on your belt.
- This axe has been used in battle and shows signs of use but will last a lifetime if taken care of properly.
- This axe is hand-forged with high-quality Damascus steel and comes in a beautiful olive wood handle.
- You can use this axe for camping, hunting or just as a decoration piece.
- It is very sharp so please be careful when handling it.
- you can buy this axe at knifexpo.
- Full Tang
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
Tips About Axes Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the axes, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the axe surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the axes and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the axes, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every axe is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!