These steak knives are distinguished by a unique inverted double serration on the blade edge, so they won’t tear meat as you cut into it. Featuring large wooden handles inspired by the knives used in steakhouses, the boxed set makes an excellent gift.
- Blades are durable, high-carbon steel with full tangs.
- Inverted double serration doesn’t tear food and retains its sharpness well.
- Palisander wood handles are generously sized steakhouse-style.
- Includes bamboo storage box with magnets to hold knives in place.
- Set of four.
- 4 1/2″ blade, 5″ handle.
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Made the UK
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal, or glass.
- Do not use the case as a cutting surface.
- It is not advisable to use any knife, but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand wash with warm water and mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Avoid using cleaners that contain bleach and citrus extracts.
- Sharpen knives at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have them sharpened by a professional.
- Store knives in a safe place to protect edges and prevent injury.