The Damascus steel utility knife is an essential tool in the kitchen. It has a sharp and durable blade for different cutting needs in the kitchen. Its Damascus steel construction makes sure superior strength and performance. On the other end, the ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip, promoting optimal control. |This utility knife is a perfect choice for professional chefs and home cooks alike.
- Blade material: 67 Layers of Damascus Steel
- Handle material: Pakka Wood Handle
- Hardness: 60±2HRC
Care & Tips
- Keep the knife washed and dry after use to avoid rusting
- Store the knives in a sheath or knife box
- Sharpen the knife blade as required to prevent cuts
- Always use a cutting board made of wood
- Honing helps to realign the blade’s edge and should be done regularly.