- It has been given a battle-worn look that really makes it stand out and feel like you’re holding an authentic piece of history.
- The wood handle is made from ash, which was used by Vikings in their weapons and tools.
- The blade has been crafted using traditional methods to give it its unique etching design, which was also common among Viking axes.
- you can buy this axe at knifexpo.
- All-Purpose, Quick Penetration
- Long-Lasting, Easy to Carry
- Sheath Included
- Comfortable Grip
- Sharp Edge, Durable
Overall Length: 24-1/2”
Axe Edge Length: 3-13/16”
Weight: 2 lbs. 0.3 oz.
Tips About Axes Maintenance
1. Please use a soft cleaning cloth to clean the axes, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the axe surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the axes and extend their service life.
2. Please don’t use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the axes, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every axe is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you’ll love it!